Associate Faculty Merit Status
Associate Faculty Merit Status is awarded to individuals who have made a professional commitment to IU South Bend based on criteria relating to teaching, course development, student consultation, research, publications, performance, university and community service, and attendance at divisional and professional meetings.
The IU South Bend Legacy Award was established by the IU South Bend Alumni Association to recognize a faculty member for making a difference in the lives of students.
- 2018 | Jay VanderVeen | Sociology and Anthropology
- 2017 | Jonathan Nashel | History
- 2016 | Carolyn Schult | Psychology
- 2015 | Elizabeth Bennion | Political Science
- 2014 | Nancy Botkin | English
- 2013 | Jamshid Mehran | Finance
- 2012 | Jennifer Klein | Dental Education
- 2011 | P.N Saksena | Accounting
- 2010 | Neovi Karakatsanis | Political Science
- 2009 | Thomas Miller | Theatre
- 2008 | Randall Isaacson | Educational Psychology