Call for Applications
Applications are requested for the Trustees' Teaching Award (TTA) from tenured and tenure-track faculty, full-time lecturers, and clinical faculty (whose primary duty is teaching) who have taught at Indiana University South Bend for a minimum of two years. These awards are given to those applicants who show evidence of sustained and consistent teaching excellence. These awards will be given to a maximum of seven percent of the faculty on each campus.
The deadline for submitting complete applications to the appropriate College or School is March 1. Applications should be submitted to the contact listed for each college.
- Ernestine M. Raclin School of the Arts to the Dean (Marvin Curtis)
- Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics to the Secretary to Dean (Karla Forsythe)
- School of Education to the Interim Dean (Hope Smith Davis)
- Vera Z. Dwyer College of Health Sciences to the Dean (Thomas Fisher),
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences to Secretary to Dean (Linda Schultz Heidrich)
- Franklin D. Schurz Library to the Dean of the Library (Vicki Bloom)
- Social Work applications to the Director of the MSW Program (Carol Massat).
The Chair of each School or College’s TTA committee will forward all of the reviewed applications and a summary of the committee’s ranking of the applications to the Chair of the Academic Senate Teaching Committee by March 24.
The Senate Teaching Committee will forward their recommendations to the Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs by April 15.
Award announcements will be made by May 1.