IU South Bend Scholars Program
At the Titan Success Center, staff empowers 21st Century, Guided Pathways Academy (new), Leadership Academy Scholars, along with other organizations on campus to equip students with the tools to persist each year and make college education a reality.
By providing additional support services, encouragement and assistance to participants, these program helps ease the transition from high school to college and increases the chances of graduating.
Success Coaches are Committed to:
- Supporting Scholars in navigating and maximizing their experience at IU South Bend
- Developing a supportive network among staff, faculty, and a larger campus
- Educating Scholars and the community to enhance their academic, professional, and life skills
- Creating purposeful transitions for Scholars that lead to success in college and career
- Increasing college access, retention, and graduation among students who experienced foster care