- 24/7 Technology Live Chat - IU offers 24-7 technology live chat help for students.
- Technology Resources - Indiana University is recognized as a leader in information technology. As an IU online student, you have access to the university’s state-of-the-art technology. You can also use a variety of resources to help you with technology issues, including University Information Technology Services (UITS).
- Minimum Computer Requirements for fully-online courses at IU South Bend.
- Getting Started Guide for Students - A quick start to IU's technology resources for teaching and research faculty.
- Accessibility - Disability Support Services for students who have a documented disability.
- UITS South Bend - IU South Bend provides IT Services for all faculty, staff, and students.
- Canvas Student Quick Start Guide - Learn to use Canvas for your course work.
- Canvas Video Guides - Select video demonstrations to learn how to use Canvas features
Textbooks may be ordered online from the Indiana University South Bend Bookstore and they will be shipped to your home. It is important to order your books early to ensure that they will arrive in time for the beginning of classes. It is also important to obtain your books from the campus bookstore to ensure that you receive all correct course materials. Some courses require supplementary materials (CDs and online Access Keys) in addition to the books.
When ordering, you will need the following course information for each of your classes:
- Department (Ex: BUS-W)
- Number (Ex: 301)
- Section (Ex: 14333)*
*Pay special attention to the section number you are enrolled in to ensure you receive the proper books. Some classes may have multiple sections.