In order to promote strategic, high-quality, and sustainable online education at IU South Bend, the Online Education Advisory Board is charged with providing guidance on development of online education activities, facilitating as a forum for online education, and providing support for online programs.
- Inform and engage the campus community in strategic planning
- Assist in identifying and implementing strategic plan goals for online education
- Guide the development of the university online program/education and activities
- Evaluate enrollment data, student performance indicators and other relevant online education data
- Promote best practices, training and support to enhance online education pedagogy for faculty
- Advise faculty on strategies to increase retention and persistence
- Recommend policies, procedures, and resources to support effective, innovative, and equitable online education