Change Course Document

Initiating a Change Course Document

Course Approval
  1. Select the [REQUESTING CAMPUS]. This is the campus submitting the request and where the course will be offered.
  2. Select the [SCHOOL] in which the course will be offered.
  3. Select the [SUBJECT]
  4. Enter the [COURSE NUMBER] (example format W 131). When you tab out of this field, a new field [DOCUMENT TO INITIATE] should appear.
  5. The [CHANGE COURSE] button will be selected. Click [CONTINUE]
  6. The CHANGE COURSE DOCUMENT will be displayed. Many of the questions are the same as the NEW COURSE DOCUMENT page and will not need to be completed, unless you would like to change the fields.
  7. After you have made changes to the appropriate fields, follow the steps in the ROUTING YOUR FORM section


Interim Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs

Administration Building 247
Phone | (574) 520-4183
Fax | (574) 520-5549

Who should I contact in Academic Affairs?

Contact us >>

Office of Academic Affairs

Administration Building 247
1700 Mishawaka Avenue
South Bend, Indiana 46615

Academic Affairs Website >>