Connect with Us!
Phone | (574) 520-4507
Gwynn is Professor of Psychology and Education, as well as the director of the University Center for Excellence in Teaching.
- PhD, University of Illinois | Developmental Psychology
- MA, East Tennessee State University | Psychology
- BA, East Tennessee State University, Psychology and Sociology
How Gywnn helps faculty
- Consulting with faculty on matter of teaching and learning
- Classroom management
- Designing and implementing mentoring and career advising
- Guidance with preparing dossiers, promotions, and tenure
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Course design or presentation and other instructional considerations