Benefits of Participation
The IU South Bend Honors Program offers many benefits ..
- Honors Scholarships for all students
- Attainment of the prestigious IU Honors Diploma in addition to a designation on one's permanent transcript that the student has completed programmatic requirements. The Honors Diploma will help students gain a competitive edge in employment and in professional graduate student applications.
- Early Registration Privileges
- Enrollment in small, discussion-based Honors Courses
- Research Opportunities
- Interaction with a supportive group of Honors peers (membership in the Honors Club)
- Participation in Honors social events and travel opportunities
- Opportunity to live in the Honors Living Learning Community at River Crossing
- Use of the Honors Lounge (AI 160)