To remain in good standing and to graduate with an IU Honors Diploma, current Honors Program students must:
- Maintain a 3.3 cumulative IU South Bend GPA
- Enroll in an honors course regularly (including designated honors courses or converted honors courses)
- Receive a grade of B+ or higher in all honors courses taken
- Enroll in HON-H 100 Freshman Honors Seminar within the first year admitted to the program
- Take a minimum of 18 credit hours of honors courses before graduation
- Complete 10 hours of service per semester
- Remain active in the program by attending a minimum of three honors events per semester, including, but not limited to, group outings, service projects, Honors Club events, etc.