The following timetable is suggested for the award selection procedure:
- Reminder to the Academic Cabinet (January meeting).
- Nominations due to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (April 30).
- Creation of teaching portfolio: The Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and the Director of UCET shall be available for consultation as necessary.
- Completed teaching portfolio and one additional copy are provided to the Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs for evaluation (August 15).
- Teaching portfolio provided to Selection Committee in early September.
- Decision of Selection Committee (end of September).
- Award winner(s) shall be announced at either the November or December Academic Senate Meeting.