New Student Programs begins from Pre-Orientation, throughout Welcome Week, Fall and Spring semesters. The New Student Programs provide a foundational experience, which connects you with the university, success coaches, peer mentors, your college, faculty, academic advisors and fellow classmates.
What Do Students Gain from the New Student Programs’ Experience?
- Engaging programs
- Knowledge of academic support services
- Insight into academic expectations
- Introduction to University goals, deadlines, and important policies
- Introduction to college and/or department
- Exploration of major and career areas of interest
- Exposure to curricular and co-curricular opportunities
Opportunity to network with faculty, fellow classmates, and upper-class students