Business and Social Responsibility in Greece
Explore applied principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability from a Greek/European perspective, in Athens-Greece. Participate in experiential learning, comprised of visits to corporate, government, and NGO offices.
Enjoy cultural excursions to marvel in the glory days of ancient Greece, the birthplace of Democracy.
Students will enroll in BUS-B 399 Business and Society (3 cr.); BUS-B 399 is a general education course
- Travel dates | Summer II (4-weeks)
- Estimated cost | $3000 (plus three credits)
- Applications are due February 1, 2018
- Airline deposit of $100 due March 1, 2018
- Room and Board deposit of $250 due April 1, 2018
- Balance must be paid in full or by commitment from Financial Aid by July 1, 2018