Biniam Tesfamariam, PhD
Bini serves IU South Bend as its Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness and has been at the university since August 2011. Prior to his move to South Bend, Bini was a graduate research assistant at New Mexico State University, where he also attained his PhD in Higher Education Administration (concentration in Quantitative Research and Analysis).
Biniam's technical skills include expertise in:
- Basic and advanced statistical methods
- Research methods
- SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS programming; SPSS; Access; Excel
- Advanced SQL query language and manipulating database warehouse (PeopleSoft, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle)
- Development of Medium-Sized Database warehouse for Business Intelligence using SSMS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Survey data analysis and higher education policies
- Data visualization and dissemination tools such as Tableau, Power Bl
Contact Bini at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-520-4104.