Meeting Minutes | April 13, 2018
- Susan Cress
- Kevin Griffith
- LeAnna LaLime
- Matt Shockey
- Review of budget
- Discussion about future of Senate Assessment Committee
- Concerns sent to Dr. Joseph, at this time, no known action from Chancellor’s office
- Community Engagement
- Committee decided questions should be department and co-curricular programs rather than units
- Remove question 2 and Gen Ed question as they are redundant and unnecessary.
- Create separate workspace for Certificate Programs.
- The Campus needs to submit information and data on General Education and Certificate Program Assessments
- Program assessment (not handled by Senate Assessment Committee)
- Summer Program Review
- Continuing committee members present agreed to do summer review of plans submitted.
- End of year report
- Susan Cress has agreed to write end of year report and stays on as Assessment Coordinator, if necessary and approved, until July 1st