Meeting Minutes | January 12, 2018
- LeAnna LaLime (chair)
- Susan Cress (assessment coordinator)
- Linda Fisher
- Terry Shepherd
- HLC and Assessment | Reminder to keep Jan. 29 and 30 available to possibly meet with the team. Members are reminded to read Criterion 4 and contact Susan or Linda with any questions
- Financial update | Monies spent outside of regular expenses –sending one committee member to the Assessment Conference in Indianapolis
- Minutes from last meeting | Approved by consensus
- Information about next year and the assessment position
- Discussion about changes in assessment office
- Information provided
- After submitting a revised (slight revisions as shown last week) to faculty position, members of the Academic Affairs cabinet met and revised the assessment situation
- New IR person, their assistant and half-time staff/secretary position will support and coordinate assessment activities along with assistance from the Senate Assessment Committee
- Concern among the committee about whether this is feasible and possible repercussions of not having a faculty member to help with assessment activities.
- Next step
- Susan will share concerns with VCAA Joseph at their next meeting in late January.
- Website | the new website has just the two most recent reports. The committee recommends 3 years of data be posted. Susan will work with Teresa Shepperd on this.