The membership of the Committee shall consist of the elected officers of the Senate, the immediate past president, the elected. University Faculty Council Representative and four members of the Senate, nominated and elected to two-year staggered terms in the same manner as officers of the Senate, except that the election shall be by plurality vote.
The Parliamentarian shall serve as a non-voting member.
- Ken Smith | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences | Year 2/2
- Raman Adaikkalavan | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (President) | Year 2/2
- Jamie Smith | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Vice President) | Year 1/1
- Mohammad Merhi | Judd Leighton School of Business and Economics (Secretary) | Year 1/1
- Kim McInerney | Ernestine M. Raclin School of the Arts (Year 2/2)
- Andrew Schnabel | College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Year 2/2)
- Joseph Campbell | School of Education (Year 1/2)
- Julie Feighery | Franklin D. Schurz Library (Year 1/2)
- Scott Opasik | Franklin D. Schurz Library (Year 1/2)