In an effort to streamline and create an easier way to process the submission of recruitment forms, the Office of Affirmative Action in conjunction with the Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs office have created a group of electronic documents for use by IU departments. The OAA eDocs will allow departments to present their information in an easy to use and thorough fashion that will then be electronically routed onto the School/RC, the Office of Affirmative Action, and the VPFA/VCAA for review and approval.
From the SEARCH results,
- The OAA is to be completed by the Office of Academic Affairs
- Select IU South Bend from the CAMPUS dropdown
- Select the SCHOOL from the SCHOOL/RC dropdown
- Type in the DEPARTMENT
- Type in the FTE
- Type in the exact TITLE as approved by the Office of Academic Affairs
- Select the APPOINTMENT STATUS from the dropdown (Tenure Track, Tenure, Non-Tenure Track)
- Type in the SALARY GRADE (See the information below to determine salary grade
- Type in the ACCOUNT/POSITION
- Type in the SALARY BASE
- Type in the EXPECTED START DATE
- Type in the name of the person RECOMMENDING OFFER TO
- Provide any extra NOTES and/or ATTACHED FILES; click SAVE. It would be advisable to include the name of a possible "runner up" in the event that the preferred candidate does not accept the position. This will eliminate the need to create a new OFFER REQUEST.
- SUBMIT the edoc