In an effort to streamline and create an easier way to process the submission of recruitment forms, the Office of Affirmative Action in conjunction with the Vice Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs office have created a group of electronic documents for use by IU departments. The OAA eDocs will allow departments to present their information in an easy to use and thorough fashion that will then be electronically routed onto the School/RC, the Office of Affirmative Action, and the VPFA/VCAA for review and approval.
Checking the Status of an Edoc
On occasion, an eDoc seems to be delayed when going through the approval routing; this is often because it is stalled in an approver's InBox.
To check on where an eDoc is in the approval routing process, the following instructions should be followed:
- At One.IU, type [VACANCY NOTICE] in the search box
- Select [SEARCH VACANCY NOTICE DOCUMENTS ONLY] from the search selections
- In the next screen, enter necessary information. The DOCUMENT ID will be used to locate VACANCY NOTICE (an OAA# will not be generated until entered into the PeopleAdmin system).
- Clicking on the SEARCH button will generate a list of possible documents; click on the ROUTE LOG (far right) to review
- The [PENDING ACTION REQUESTS] to identify where the eDoc is "sitting" and requiring approval.